After many successful tasting evenings, another whisky tasting evening is being planned by Herbie Kay for Friday 16 March 2018, in Fernham Village Hall. Likely that some Irish whiskies will be on offer too, as it is the eve of St Patrick’s Day. Everyone is welcome, this is not a men-only event! For the moment please plan on the evening starting at 7.30 pm and finishing about 10.00 pm. Further details to follow, including final cost per head.
- What happens to the proceeds of the Village Fete? 10th August 2018
- AWAY WITH THE BIRDS…A QUIZ NIGHT AT THE WOODMAN – 9 August 2018 10th August 2018
- Thanks for the Royal Wedding Celebration 16th June 2018
- Royal Wedding – some more piccies! 20th May 2018
- The Royal Wedding – Photos are Here! 19th May 2018