After many successful tasting evenings, another whisky tasting evening is being planned by Herbie Kay for Friday 16 March 2018, in Fernham Village Hall. Likely that some Irish whiskies will be on offer too, as it is the eve of St Patrick’s Day. Everyone is welcome, this is not a men-only event! For the moment please plan on the evening starting at 7.30 pm and finishing about 10.00 pm. Further details to follow, including final cost per head.
- Christmas Lights on Elmside! 11th December 2018
- Fernham Christmas Carols – Sunday 16 December at 3 pm 7th December 2018
- Fernham’s Pensioner’s Christmas Lunch brings in the crowds…. 5th December 2018
- Fernham’s Christmas Bazaar – 1 December 5th December 2018
- Macmillan Coffee Morning raises hundreds! 24th October 2018