Big thanks to Caroline, Francois and Luke and team at the Woodman for decorating the pub and laying on a fantastic brunch today – sooo much to eat! And all of it lovely. Tea and scones to follow, what a treat. And so many Fernham villagers and friends enjoying a warm sunny wedding day. Thanks too to Fernham Village Trust, The Parish Meeting and Vale of the White Horse for providing grants to make the whole event free for villagers. A great day out for many older residents and great to see so many young families enjoying a real village occasion! Next stop – village fete on 30 June – see you there!
- Macmillan Coffee Morning raises hundreds! 24th October 2018
- Mrs Joyce Adams reaches 100! 2nd October 2018
- What happens to the proceeds of the Village Fete? 10th August 2018
- AWAY WITH THE BIRDS…A QUIZ NIGHT AT THE WOODMAN – 9 August 2018 10th August 2018
- Thanks for the Royal Wedding Celebration 16th June 2018