Big thanks to Caroline, Francois and Luke and team at the Woodman for decorating the pub and laying on a fantastic brunch today – sooo much to eat! And all of it lovely. Tea and scones to follow, what a treat. And so many Fernham villagers and friends enjoying a warm sunny wedding day. Thanks too to Fernham Village Trust, The Parish Meeting and Vale of the White Horse for providing grants to make the whole event free for villagers. A great day out for many older residents and great to see so many young families enjoying a real village occasion! Next stop – village fete on 30 June – see you there!
- Thanks for the Royal Wedding Celebration 16th June 2018
- Royal Wedding – some more piccies! 20th May 2018
- The Royal Wedding – Photos are Here! 19th May 2018
- FREE brunch for Fernham Villagers – Royal Wedding – 19 May 2018 25th April 2018
- Whiskey/Whisky Tasting a Success – Photos are here! 17th March 2018