Big thanks to Caroline, Francois and Luke and team at the Woodman for decorating the pub and laying on a fantastic brunch today – sooo much to eat! And all of it lovely. Tea and scones to follow, what a treat. And so many Fernham villagers and friends enjoying a warm sunny wedding day. Thanks too to Fernham Village Trust, The Parish Meeting and Vale of the White Horse for providing grants to make the whole event free for villagers. A great day out for many older residents and great to see so many young families enjoying a real village occasion! Next stop – village fete on 30 June – see you there!
- Faringdon Dramatic Society Present Airport Tales 4th April 2019
- Swimathon for Cancer Relief and Marie Curie 4th April 2019
- Fernham Christmas Day Service 24th December 2018
- Christmas Lights on Elmside! 11th December 2018
- Fernham Christmas Carols – Sunday 16 December at 3 pm 7th December 2018