A delighted Emily Smith was able to despatch a cheque for over £736 to MacMillan Cancer Relief after running a Macmillan coffee morning on 29 September 2018. Helped by several residents of Elmside and the village to mount the event on Elmside Green, the coffee morning was well supported by many villagers. Emily was really pleased (I think she said “stunned”!) at the total raised. So a very big thank you to Emily and thank you to those who helped her, and to those villagers who came along to purchase coffee and cakes. McMillan wrote back to Emily and thanked her for her cheque and aid the money would go to help the charity to help those suffering from cancer. Keep up the good work. Emily!
- Faringdon Dramatic Society Present Airport Tales 4th April 2019
- Swimathon for Cancer Relief and Marie Curie 4th April 2019
- Fernham Christmas Day Service 24th December 2018
- Christmas Lights on Elmside! 11th December 2018
- Fernham Christmas Carols – Sunday 16 December at 3 pm 7th December 2018